Wednesday, June 23, 2010

damaged goods/ Scott's big day!

I've been digging through some old negatives and I found these two damaged negatives with rad images from sunnyvale on them. I did a horrible job processing the film and ruined some of the shots which is a bummer since it was a special day. Special why? Special because my buddy Scott Spurrier finally joined me at the skate park, knee pads and all. it was epic.

Photobucket
Steve Farrell back smiths the vert wall



Photobucket
Andy Cold Ones crushes a frontside slash and grab

Photobucket
My favorite part of the photo is the other knee padded old guys in the backgound looking on with envy. Apparently Scott is killer at 50-50's because he can grind the whole way..

Photobucket
..and through the corner.

Photobucket
Brett was there too.

Photobucket
Thanks fer comin' out.





No comments:

Post a Comment